Friday, July 18, 2008

Leaving yourspace behind

The irrationality of it all is that I actually felt NERVOUS to say goodbye to myspace. What the fuck? I mean really, what is there to be nervous about? I think that just proves that I feel a need for public acceptance more than anything. If I remove myself from the "public", and allow myself to empty my brain for no one other than myself, then I remove the stress element. In fact, I am pretty much completely reinventing myself. It's very... aggravating, and freeing.

I know I'm asking a lot of my friends to "follow" me here, but I guess this is a true sorting in a way. This will allow me to simplify EVERYTHING. There's so much drama attached to myspace. So much negativity. So much time wasted sitting there wondering if "he" read that blog, or if "she" understood that bulletin post. So I am simplifying everything from my bedroom, to my wardrobe, to my blog.

Have fun.

2 comments:

Sara said...

w00t

NerdOneirik said...

Simplification of the world would be RAWSOME. Also, you are awesome and... *ahem* that bitch could have TOTALLY kicked my ass for touching her undies.... lol