Thursday, February 12, 2009

a miniscule update

it's probably not a big deal to anyone really, i thought i'd write an update of what i've been doing (as Julia, me, not really Julia/mommy). i've been having more me-time recently, which has been very nice. my class really makes me feel like i have purpose aside from mommy-ness.

there's been some effed-up confusion with the fliers for submissions, and i've had to "fix" it about 4 times now. a simple edit would have sufficed on the original, but eh, who's keeping track. they should be printed by tuesday, and crammed into envelopes by wed, in the mail, and received by the following week. here's to hoping.

i've been getting together with friends more often, which is nice. Ezra called me earlier on his break at work and told me that he likes having people over. i have to say, from time to time the mess left afterwards is a little daunting, but it's a quick fix. plus, it's nice to have a break myself from the full attention that Oli demands, she adores Elfie, and demands her attention instead. so it all works out.

so yeah, i need to shower. have some more me-time.

2 comments:

T. said...

Personaly me-time is the best time! As i love being with friends, i need my me-time other wise i dont think i would enjoy being around my friends as much. I think everyone needs it from time to time, its hard to reflect or do some deep thinking about yourself or your life with everyone around you, or when a small child is around!

Anonymous said...

Dude, I LOVE distracting your daughter, please ask me whenever you need a break! Also you are awesome and I love seeing you, too! So both ways, I am so there.