Thursday, December 16, 2010

Good lord

I always do this thing where I get on a kick of something, and talk about how I am going to do it all the time, blah blah. And then I stop. Who knows why. It probably has something to do with the addict in me, or perhaps it is more simple, and just a bi-product of my upbringing. My family isn't known for its follow-through.

This blog is a pretty good example. Buuuuuuuuut I have decided to start using a new (to me) website, dayzeroproject.com. So I reckon there is probably a way to tie it to this blog, and then I can write crap about what I am working on, and feel uber productive and crap.

So the gist of this website; complete 101 things in 1001 days. Sounds pretty easy. But you know how those things go. We will see how much I am able to complete, how many things get edited, and how many I completely abandon. Wish me luck, if anyone even reads this anyway.

No comments: